Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 14 Feb 2008 22:21:04 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Da Clock?

Hmmm.

"At the beginning of each Voting Period, the Clock becomes Off, and
until the Clock next becomes On, the Chairman may as a Game Action
change the clock to be On, provided he has first published to a Public
Forum a Ballot listing any Open Proposals and their text or a link to
said text."

Ivan's ballot was missing some Open Proposals. He turned the Clock on.
I didn't while I was MoC.

I wouldn't make a fuss but I don't want any sticklers bringing up this
point later. So will someone other than me, Ivan, or Hose usurp the
empty MoC and turn the darn clock on again?

BP