Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 14 Feb 2008 17:00:56 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] It's not about HP anymore, and you can't hurt me anyway.

On 2/14/08, comex <comexk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 6:34 PM, Jamie Dallaire
> <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >  Fails why? Nothing prevents the Stab power from being triggered by me
> >  on my own rapier.
>
> Because you can't cause someone else to use a Device power (Defend) as
> a game action?
>
> Or am I missing something?

It's not that I'm making Wooble use the Defend Power. Wooble
voluntarily used the Defend power himself a little while back, and the
effect of the defend power is one that lasts until he next stabs
anyone and makes it so that anytime someone else (e.g. me) stabs him,
he loses m2 rather than 2 HP.

BP