Charles Schaefer on Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:48:27 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation: Beast voting

Well without "take", "give" would have no effect since the Beast has no way
of getting macks, and opening up the possibility for COOs (or DOOs) to take
things could get messy. Maybe we should make the Beast an active non-player
entity (since there is a proposal to tie activity to taking game actions).