ihope on Mon, 11 Feb 2008 08:08:58 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] To assist my undead minion.

On 11/02/2008, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm not sure what would happen if someone were to stab an individual who is
> defending with a rapier but has < 2 mackerel.... Will someone try? :-)

"Until device owner uses a rapier to stab, m2 is subtracted and 2 HP
are added to device owner whenever he is stabbed."

I don't think the rules actually say what happens when something says
that mackerel should be subtracted below 1. (Yep, it's apparently
still impossible to have 0 mackerel.) The question, then, is what "X
happens and Y happens" means when X can't happen.

--Ivan Hope CXXVII