Geoffrey Spear on Sat, 9 Feb 2008 17:50:02 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Challenging MoS display

On Feb 9, 2008 2:29 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I address your challenge:
>
> Wooble was defending. He therefore lost 2 macks rather than 2 HP, and you
> still have 8 infection points to wither down before the end of the nweek.

I actually thought I was no longer defending, but examining things
closer it appears that rather than simply failing my Stab attempt
didn't happen at all, so I am.

That might be worth fixing, although I think a complete overhaul of
the Twins thing is probably in order anyway.