Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 8 Feb 2008 18:20:29 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] The Ridiculous Alliance

On Feb 8, 2008 7:28 PM, ihope <ihope127@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> And since I'm only one person and those four people are four people, I
> declare nobody to be Evil except Billy Pilgrim. Yay.

Oh. I was going to contest your declaration of Antonio's non-Evilness based
on the grounds that it wasn't on the public forum (does that matter for a
contract???). But this makes the point moot. For now.

I was also going to Stab you again (because I wonder, do two Evils make a
non-Evil?), but I think it's just being really hungry that makes me
aggressive.

Billy Pilgrim