Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 7 Feb 2008 16:56:06 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Oh crap!

On 2/7/08, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I spend m50 to purchase a Potion-Filled Super-Soaker.
> I Spray myself.
> I spend 85 points to gain m375.

85 x 5 = 425

Rule 4E33: The player declares how many points he wishes to exchange (which
cannot be less than 0 or more points than he has) and the currency he wishes
to receive. He loses that many points and gains (exchange rate x points) in
the currency.

The number of points (not of macks) declared by the taker of the game action
determines how much is exchanged. I'm therefore putting through 425 macks
for 85 points.

Billy Pilgrim