Antonio Dolcetta on Wed, 6 Feb 2008 06:28:11 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] purchases, turnings

On 6 Feb 2008, at 14:17, Mike McGann wrote:

> On Feb 6, 2008 8:09 AM, Antonio Dolcetta
> <antonio.dolcetta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> Ummm, too late ?
>>

> I don't think so. It was hurried on Breakday. 3 support was
> obtained by
> Winday which is not after 2 ndays. The objection didn't do anything
> since it
> only requires support. It looks like my message made it to the
> Public Forum
> before your revision but I'll check the official archive log once
> it is
> updated. Am I missing something?

I just meant that I had submitted my revision before noticing your
message.
(I know they came out in the wrong order, but the revision was sent
by me before the "too late" msg)
So now I'm just confused as to what the status of my poor proposal is.
I's think it's both hurried, and revised.