Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 5 Feb 2008 17:13:37 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] panic

On 2/5/08, Mike McGann <mike.mcgann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Any particular reason? The Random Rule Destruction makes me unofficially
> paranoid.

Me too. Since this is the discussion forum, I will ask:

Is Rule 4E41 essential? The proposal said to make it essential if possible,
but I'm not sure whether that was possible or not. Hmmm, come to think of
it, it doesn't really matter, at least for what we're doing with
essentialness right now... If the beast tries to eat 4e41, he just won't be
able to cause he can't name it.

MoF BP