Ed Murphy on Tue, 5 Feb 2008 16:37:38 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] panic

Billy Pilgrim wrote:

> My bad. If you were going by the MoS display, I just now realized while
> making you paranoid (and trying to figure out how to get Dominov to stop
> being paranoid) that Ivan and Dominov both went Calm on last nday 3, as per
> rule 0. Only one player is currently paranoid, not 3.

Please also note that the player sub-pages haven't been updated in
about a week (I've been busy with work, then sick, then busy with
work again).  But you knew that if you looked at the history.  I'll
see about getting them caught up soon-ish.