Mike McGann on Tue, 5 Feb 2008 15:55:13 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] purchases, turnings

For the record, I will never support or vote FOR any hurried proposal
that does not need to be hurried. I do not think this proposal needs
to be hurried and can be done through our normal processes. I believe
proposals should only be hurried if it cannot wait until the standard
voting period. A broken instance of B Chess does not warrant this. The
latest revision of the proposal was sent out 5 hours ago and I have
not had a chance to comment on it or even read it. I think it is
unfair to modify a proposal once hurried and support has been given
even though the rules allow it. Therefore, I have no reason now to
give any comments unless it is to get people to vote against.

- Hose