comex on Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:27:29 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Player Forfeit Device Cleanup.

On Jan 28, 2008 1:02 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There was a whole issue around this concerning the Rapier owned by pikhq
> before he forfeit.

Is there a reason why you're using 'forfeit' instead of 'forfeited'?
I don't see any special past tense in the dictionary...

Anyway, it seems to me that objects shouldn't be DOOs unless the Rules
say they're DOOs.  Same with COOs or anything else.  Hmm, how about
this *proto-*proposal:

{
Proposal: Assimilation
Amend Rule 4E2 (Game Objects) by adding the paragraph;
{
Given any subclass or special type of object defined by the Rules,
Game Objects shall by default be considered not to belong to that
subclass.
}
}