comex on Sat, 26 Jan 2008 22:04:43 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Carbon

On Jan 26, 2008 11:47 PM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> comex wrote:
> > I activate the Unleash power with the target character of the first
> > character of Wooble's DNA
> Presuming that Wooble didn't change his DNA, you would not have been
> able to perform that action. I already targeted the "A" character DNA
> with a NanoSwarm this nweek.

You're the one who incorrectly reported the effects of Proposal 295 on
the wiki.  Specifically, you listed all of its conditions under "OLD",
while in fact only one of them was removed by that proposal.

http://b.nomic.net/index.php?title=Blueprints_and_Devices&diff=6040&oldid=6039