Mike McGann on Fri, 25 Jan 2008 14:42:08 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposals

On Jan 25, 2008 5:17 AM, Antonio Dolcetta <antonio.dolcetta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is not the same thing, the justice system has to work even when
> the clock is off

It works. A Jiffy is based on rdays which is real days.

I also agree with 0x44 on the trade-off. If you really want to prevent
retainer resetting, I would rather see something that resets the
retainer to what it was if the same minister retakes in the same
nweek. I don't like something that prohibits someone from taking a
vacant Ministry.

- Hose