Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:22:41 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Game Actions.

On Jan 24, 2008 10:58 AM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Didn't you follow that up by reversing the action for everyone who
> hadn't already reversed it from their end?  That probably explains
> the 1m discrepancies, including Codae (ISTR one player reversing
> after your blanket declaration).

0x44 did attempt to reverse the action by "taking back" -1 mackerel from
everyone who hadn't taken theirs back yet. As I pointed out after, it is
impossible to "take" mackerel from anyone.

BP

PS: Wooble I will dig through the ministry stuff later and see if I screwed
up.