Justin Ahmann on Sat, 19 Jan 2008 21:30:17 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation: Criminal Case

Whee!  A criminal case!

Apart from the fact that I'm the defendent, I'd say that's a good thing.

Codae

----- Original Message ----
From: Mike McGann <mike.mcgann@xxxxxxxxx>
To: B:Business <spoon-business@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 3:22:16 PM
Subject: [s-b] Consultation: Criminal Case

I hereby charge Codae with a Misdemeanor offense under Rule 59. I
submit the following Consutlation:

{{
Is Codae guilty of violating Rule 59 for not updating the Public
Display for the Ministry of Questions?

Unbeliever: Codae
}}

Reasoning:
Rule 18 states that the Oracle is responsible for maintaining a Public
Display of the current Consultations. I interpret this to be an
obligation of the Ministry, and a Minister shall fulfill any
obligations as stated in Rule 53 which makes him liable under Rule 59.
I bring this case forward, not because the duties were not performed
in error or confusion, but because he willingly ducked these
responsibilities as an "experiment". I recommend the maximum fine of
m50, one point on his license, and two minutes in the penalty box.

- Hose