Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 19 Jan 2008 21:00:15 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] [MoC] Ballot for nweek 137

On Jan 19, 2008 2:56 PM, Mike McGann <mike.mcgann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It is too subjective. I would consider your example to be gangering
> even though you think not--without a "rule of thumb", I think it would
> be a mess. An interesting twist would to make it a crime if a proposal
> passes and it clobbers a change from a previous proposal, or if the
> proposal is malformed in someway and can't be implemented. That can
> objectively be determined.

OK. I understand your objection, but personally think this is an issue that
can't be combated without a little room for subjectivity. Sort of like
mildly spamming the listserv.

I like your idea about clobbering changes or malformed proposals, however!

BP