Mike McGann on Sat, 19 Jan 2008 01:06:55 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Ministry of Questions update

The clock is correct and everything has happened. The MoM can turn the
clock on or off at any time. While he is obligated to turn it on at
the beginning of the nweek, he is not required to do so only if there
are no Vacant Ministries. There can be vacant ministries and he can
turn it on. Nothing in the current rules prevent that.

It is now Ballotday.

- Hose