0x44 on Thu, 17 Jan 2008 23:16:39 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Make Your Vote Count!

Geoffrey Spear wrote:
> And unlike the Knights Who Say B, the Conglomerate allows its members
> to democratically decide how the Faction votes, instead of foolishly
> allowing one dictator take all of your voting power.
Actually, the Knights who say B have voted internally on every ballot in
our existence. Every member of the Knights who has pledged their
allegiance to the Faction has their voice heard on how the Faction
votes. The provision permitting the Captain to act for the Faction is
balanced by the fact that our Faction dissolves should any founding
member leave.
In theory, the Knights who say B are a dictatorship, in practice we are
a democracy.