Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 15 Jan 2008 21:48:13 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Kind-hearted usurping

I challenge the Ministry of Ministry's Public Display, on the grounds that
the Retainer for the Ministry of Society should be 50, not 40. This is so
because the Ministry of Society, in its current iteration, only began
existing this nweek, and the retainer from the MiniMinistry of Society did
not carry over.

BP