ihope on Tue, 15 Jan 2008 02:10:54 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation -- Rule 41

On 14/01/2008, Mike McGann <mike.mcgann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jan 14, 2008 6:05 PM, Justin Ahmann <quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Going for a Paradox Win?
>
> I don't think it is possible to win by paradox. Priests can only
> answer Yes or No. And who decides if the answer is "correct" anyway?

The judicial system decides, of course. We could decide through the
judicial system that the sky is red with polka-dots shaped like
Charlie Brown and stripes spelling out a proof that the Consultation
in question can be answered truthfully one way or the other.

--Ivan Hope CXXVII