Aaron Coquet on Tue, 15 Jan 2008 01:46:55 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Quiggle

Semantics aside, (I know, this game runs on semantics), for all values which
make sense when counting beings (positive integers), greater than half is
the same as half plus one, unless I'm in the wrong dimension again.

On Jan 14, 2008 2:35 PM, Mike McGann <mike.mcgann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Jan 14, 2008 1:53 PM, Aaron Coquet <farfromunique@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > If Quorum is half-plus-one, shouldn't A Quiggle be half-plus-one as
> well,
> > not half?
>
> Quorum is currently greater than half, not equal to half-plus-one. I
> guess the issue is with the amendment to Rule 15? Changing it to "less
> than or equal to a Quiggle" would make it exactly what it was. I will
> amend the proposal to change it to that. Personally, I think less than
> half is more than enough, but I want this proposal to pass to clear up
> confusing text and not to fail because I'm tweaking the numbers.
>
> - Hose

Aaron C
"H. P. Lovecraft is Rock and Roll" -- Neil Gaiman
Don't Panic!