ihope on Sat, 12 Jan 2008 22:45:09 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Let Twins specify Conflicts

On 12/01/2008, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > add the sentence "If two Proposals whose Authors are Twins
> > Conflict with each other, either Author may remove his Proposal from
> > the other Proposal's Conflicts, as long as this other Proposal is
> > Pending."}
>
> How does this work? Let's say I submit proposal X, then you submit proposal
> Y which lists X as a conflict, I can go modify your pending proposal Y to
> remove the conflict with X? What prevents you from putting it back.

I amend "Twins and Conflict":

{In Rule 15, replace the sentence "He may not specify a Conflict with a
Proposal whose Author is currently his Twin." with "He may not specify
a Conflict with a Proposal whose Author is currently his Twin if this
Conflict has been removed by one of his Twins."

After the sentence "If, in a set of two proposals, either lists the
other as a Conflict, those proposals are said to Conflict with each
other.", add the sentence "If two Proposals whose Authors are Twins
Conflict with each other, either Author may remove his Proposal from
the other Proposal's Conflicts, as long as this other Proposal is
Pending."}

--Ivan Hope CXXVII