Mike McGann on Sat, 12 Jan 2008 16:56:47 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Think Locally, Act Globally

On Jan 11, 2008 8:09 PM, Roger Hicks <pidgepot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Do we really need separate conditions? can't these be specified as
> part of the Trigger?

I guess not, but that should be left to another proposal. Don't want
to do too much in one.

> "Any player which is not Alive may is immune to the effects of a
> device with the RPG Property unless an effect specifically specifies
> that it effects a Dead player."
>
> The last clause is there in case we have any necromancy devices.

I was thinking that this could be handled with a separate property, or
lack of the RPG property, but on second thought, I'll add this in
since it does fit the RPG style.

- Hose