Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 11 Jan 2008 06:46:01 +0100 (CET)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] change of vote

No one lost macks since one is only convicted of a crime if one is tried for
it (consultation). I for one am not inclined to putting Wooble on trial for
this as I didn't really want to hit anyone with it on the first nweek
especially because of the initial DNA screwup and because this blood
betrayal thing is just new. Also he repented by quickly changing his vote.

BP