Roger Hicks on Fri, 4 Jan 2008 10:38:57 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Fwd: Consultation 71 assigned to BobTHJ (was: Consultation: Rules.)

On Dec 27, 2007 10:02 AM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> and now, to the proper forum:
>
> If it is vacant, I take the Ministry of Questions.
>
> I take the actions in the quoted text below:
>
> > On Dec 26, 2007 4:37 PM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Does there exist a rule named "Rules"?
> > >
> > > Reasoning: Rule 3-18 states there is no rule 3-13. The text between 3-12
> > > and 3-14 is called "Rules", but is clearly labeled rule 3-13.
> >
> > I assign this Consultation #71 and assign it to BobTHJ.
>
> I vacate the Ministry of Questions.
>
> Billy Pilgrim aka Quantum Zipper-Upper

Was this consultation re-assigned? Has it been answered? Per the new
obligation rules, I believe I have ceased to be the priest. I'm happy
to answer it, but I believe any answer from me would be invalid at
this point.

BobTHJ