Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 2 Jan 2008 15:45:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] ministry foo

If you explain to me what a Writ of FAGE is, I will consider it.

On another note, I'm not sure I have the authority to change the message of
the nweek.

"A MiniMinistry is a Ministry that is not explicitly defined by the rules.
Any Minister of a MiniMinistry may be referred to as a MiniMin.

The MetaMin may create a MiniMinistry at any time, specifying its name and
its responsibilities. He may also dissolve any MiniMinistry at any time"

The MetaMin did not include changing the motnw as part of his definition of
this MiniMin's task. The MiniMinistry shouldn't be explicitly defined by the
rules, and so I don't know whether references to the Registrar in the Rules
do apply to me. If there were the case would it be possible to create a
MiniMin (Just don't do it, it would be sort of a lame scam, come on) whose
minister is also known as "the owner of the device" or something like that
which is used in the rules and get away with all sorts of silliness? or to
name a miniministry "a player who is currently his twin".

BP