Geoffrey Spear on Wed, 2 Jan 2008 09:57:03 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Life (v1.3)

On Jan 2, 2008 11:40 AM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>        - Trigger: A Player posts a message to a Public Forum stating
>          that he is tweaking the specified Cell, and he has not already
>          done so during the current nweek

This seems a bit ambiguous; it's not clear if "already done so" refers
to the specified cell or any Tweak whatsoever.

I can only assume it's supposed to be the latter since being able to
Tweak every cell once would just allow the last person to get in tweak
orders for the nweek to easily win.
--
Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/