Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 1 Jan 2008 23:47:59 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Life (revised)

So was what I said about playing on the null team right?

Also, you need a different default Advantage. Right now it travels
circularly through red-->green-->blue-->red and around and around but it's
currently starting on null. It has nowhere to go from there.

BP