Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 1 Jan 2008 21:54:14 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Life

Sounds interesting. A few questions:

1) I can join as a player on the null team and thus tweak any square on the
board to null, right? BUT there is absolutely no way to win as a null
player... Is this correct?
2) How is the Advantage of the Field determined? And what happens during
Evolving if whatever mechanism is used to determine Advantage also gives a
tie, then how do you break ties?

BP