Jamie Dallaire on Tue, 1 Jan 2008 21:48:38 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Anti-Proposal: B-Agora Swap

Hmmm, I don't think it's a proposal. Plus, even if it passes, the list of
players as well as everything about the game of B (even its name, that's a
rule!) will be transported to Agora. And vice versa. In other words, no real
effect?

BP