Mike McGann on Tue, 1 Jan 2008 18:25:11 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation: Did the s**m work?

On Jan 1, 2008 7:57 PM, Geoffrey Spear <geoffspear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It seems pretty obvious that the intent wasn't to give everyone a
> maximum of 10 except those who actually got wounded.  That would be
> counterintuituve and stupid.

Yes, but I think it should be fixed through normal proposal processes. I
guess I won't get much agreement on this but I can see how the Justice
system can get overworked if everyone starts wanting to fix things through
Consultations instead of using it to get questions of interpretations
answered.

And, I brought up the issue before the proposal passed, but it seems the
maximum HP proposal never came through:

http://lists.ellipsis.cx/archives/spoon-discuss/spoon-discuss-200711/msg00212.html

- Hose