Roger Hicks on Tue, 1 Jan 2008 17:00:17 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation: Did the s**m work?

On Jan 1, 2008 2:57 PM, Mike McGann <mike.mcgann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I claim Consultation 80 to be Inconsistent.
>
> I agree with the answer, but I think the Oracularity is a misapplication of
> the Justice system. They should be used for fixing ambiguous issues with the
> Rules. I don't see how this is ambiguous. There is no maximum, and 11 HP is
> correct. Is having a maximum number of HP what the Players of B want? If so,
> that needs to be enacted through a proposal. After all, it may be the will
> of the Players to not have a maximum since the original RPG proposal was
> passed that way.

I think this is a perfect example of Oracularity use. It is obvious
that the intent was for the maximum HP to be 10. This Oracularity is
simply fixing the rule to better state what it originally intended.

BobTHJ