Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 31 Dec 2007 18:25:05 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Creating a blueprint.

As much as I like flowers, I'm pretty sure it's too late now to create a
blueprint. It's nday 4, and the game action will only happen in 2 ndays, i.e.
end of nday 6 if there are no objections... Blueprints may only be created
nolater than nday 5.

BP