Ed Murphy on Mon, 31 Dec 2007 14:41:20 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] Player sub-pages updated

I've updated the player sub-pages for Mackerel, Hit Points, and DNA.

I've recorded Billy Pilgrim's self-stabbing as successful (nothing
in the Rapier blueprint says it isn't, unless I'm looking at an old
copy... could the mail archives possibly add an "all messages in one
big file" option?).

I've recorded Hose's stabbing of Codae as unsuccessful (they were
Twins at the time, so Rule 24 prevented it).

I also took the liberty of adding Rule 34 to the Rules page, as it
was apparently omitted by accident.