Mike McGann on Mon, 31 Dec 2007 12:08:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Usurpation

On Dec 31, 2007 2:02 PM, Roger Hicks <pidgepot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Possible, but it should be a rare occurrence. It will cost 50 points
> to usurp a ministry unless it has been held for a while....that's no
> small amount.

If the retainer gets low, it becomes quite easy and there is absolutely no
incentive for a Minister to up that amount. Why would I spend points to up
the retainer for the privilege of doing paperwork?

When it is high, it is too difficult to usurp when needed. Let's say that
the Gamble Votes proposal passes this nweek and I no longer want to do the
paperwork required for the MoC. I could be a nice guy and vacate the
ministry, but I could also be a PITA, declare that I'm not going to do the
work, and force someone to spend 40 points to usurp me.

- Hose