Jamie Dallaire on Sun, 30 Dec 2007 11:21:50 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] A proposal: let a President Veto proposals

On 12/30/07, Geoffrey Spear <geoffspear@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Why?  Proposals with problems can already be fixed before the voting
> period starts, and if the problem is discovered after the voting
> period begins everyone can change their votes to AGAINST.  This would
> give way too much power to one individual.

I agree with Wooble. I also have a question: tell me if I am getting this
right: Voting for None and voting for Nobody are two different things. The
first is the equivalent of abstaining or spoiling one's ballot, whereas the
second is essentially a vote in favor of not having a president. Correct?

Billy Pilgrim