Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 29 Dec 2007 23:08:43 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Question about Hurrying

Some players may feel that the proposal should be voted on sooner but
simultaneously may not be in favor of it themselves. This isn't a problem
for most of the things being hurried right now as these are not very
controversial issues. Another issue is that there may very well be more
players voting than are currently active, and this would leave the against
voters out in the cold.

As a NOTE TO ALL: We currently have 3 proposals on the table that are meant
to be hurried. They are there to fix things that are broken (I broke most of
them)...

Quorum Minus One is 5, right now, and this is how much support hurrying
needs.

Mr. Fixit (BobTHJ) has garnered 3 support.
Mr. Fixit 2 (Billy Pilgrim) has garnered 2 support.
Rules text mistakenly removed? Proposal to add it back (Ivan Hope) has
garnered 3 support.

We need 2-3 more support for each hurry.

Billy Pilgrim

Billy Pilgrim