0x44 on Sat, 29 Dec 2007 09:39:03 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] I call a party foul

Mike McGann wrote:
> http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Proposals/0214
>
> This passed, but there is no Rule 1-8 at the moment.
>
> So the first part does nothing, but the new rule does occur.
>
> Party foul. Two minutes in the penalty box for the previous Minister of Law
I'll sit there, but you don't have to make me like it.

Why don't you just announce that you're renumbering the rules as the
rule states, and then announce that you're returning the rules to their
previous numbers, and BobTHJ can resubmit with the changes that allow
both systems to co-exist?

0x44;