0x44 on Tue, 25 Dec 2007 20:15:48 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Ballot for nweek 135

Adam Hill wrote:
> 237: Slow down, cowboy... (0x44)
>
> Against. [[Only because of the "must recognize" -- the Registrar must
> have the liberty to reject certain requests within certain
> limitations.]]

The Registrar does not currently have the liberty to reject any
requests. That power was stripped from the registrar in the Emergency
before last, and replaced with the general ability of any player to
contest another player's registration within 12ndays. My proposal
prevents a player from registering taking an action and immediately
forfeiting.

0x44;