Geoffrey Spear on Wed, 19 Dec 2007 09:57:49 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Wiki changes

On Dec 18, 2007 4:14 PM, Joel Uckelman <uckelman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've upgraded MediaWiki to the current version (1.11.0).
>
> What else needs to be done?
>
> --
> J.

I'd love to see the Semantic MediaWiki and Semantic Forms extensions
installed.

Unfortunately, Nomicapolis seems to have gone into a rather serious
lull since shortly after the newest version of SMW was installed, but
the little activity there's been using it seems to show that it's no
longer horribly unsuitable for tracking a Nomic and that users would
no longer have to be complete masochists to try to get it to do so.

--
Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/