comex on Tue, 18 Dec 2007 16:33:47 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Wiki changes

On Tuesday 18 December 2007, Mike McGann wrote:
> On Dec 18, 2007 4:16 PM, Joel Uckelman <uckelman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > I'm going to need to get Joel to update concat.php (which I've
> > > attached)
> >
> > to=
> >
> > > =20
> > > show TOCs, anyway.
>
> I think your concat.php has a bug. Headings for the included page aren't
> being rendered properly except for the first one.

I'm an idiot.  Uh, Joel, I have no idea how the server is set up, but is
there any way I could have some sort of ftp access?  I don't want to
bother everyone else with the fact that I make buggy code. :P

(new new new version attached.  I've made doubly sure this will work by
importing the historical proposals into my own wiki instead of just
testing off of some random stuff.)