Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 17 Dec 2007 09:31:26 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Blatant Bribery

Well, I myself quite like the idea of persistent rule numbering, and indeed
did vote for BobTHJ's proposal the first time around. I intend to vote for
it again. If he wishes to give me money for it, so be it :-D

Billy Pilgrim