Geoffrey Spear on Mon, 17 Dec 2007 05:18:42 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal/RFC: The Code of Life

On Dec 16, 2007 9:57 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> A Registered Voter may not submit a Vote of AGAINST on a Proposal whose
> Author is currently his Twin.

Very bad idea.

I wouldn't be opposed to a penalty for voting against a twin's
proposal, but forbidding it altogether seems like a recipe for
disaster.

Coincidentally, before the Emergency I'd be kicking around a proposal
that would create (much more complex and probably requiring some
computing power rather than manual tracking) entities with genetic
codes.  Assigning genes to Players is an interesting twist I hadn't
thought of.

On the other hand, making players mutate really seems a lot better
suited to Paranomic-XP...

--
Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/