Mike McGann on Sat, 15 Dec 2007 09:17:46 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] RP Vote

On Dec 15, 2007 10:49 AM, Justin Ahmann <quesmarktion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Why his?  All mine does is make you win, but comex's does absolutely
> nothing.

I'm moving this weekend and I should be cleaning the bathroom right now but
I'm slacking off by replying to this email. My vote was basically an
abstain--I just didn't have time to sort through all the issues this week.
Here's what I did sort through:

Aaron C: Rolls back to the first emergency which I don't think what was
intended. I'm not sure when the first emergency was but it was before I
started.

Wooble: I think this is out of order. The ratifcation should be at the top
and the other changes at the bottom. The ratification basically cancels out
everything listed before in the RP and I don't think the qualification of
"only rules modified as specified in this Refresh Proposal" has any effect.

Murphy: I didn't have time to lookup the state and the invalid game actions
with 2 support doesn't fix it. The invalid action mechanism needs to be
removed.

0x44: Almost the same as Wooble's even though I like the book report :-)

Wonko: I just didn't get enough time to really review all the changes. This
would probably have gotten my vote (and maybe by elimination)

Codae: While I am always a fan of tomfoolery, this really doesn't do
anything productive.

Billy Pilgrim: Ratification out-of-order issue again. The invalid action
mechanism would still be in there.

- Hose