0x44 on Fri, 14 Dec 2007 17:01:35 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Billy Pilgrim's Refresh Proposal

Jamie Dallaire wrote:
> /* Pass Proposal 200 (Enough is Too Much, by Hose)

This proposal is no longer necessary, as only the players who voted in
the previous nweek gain the Active property. The number of Active
Players was excessively large last nweek, which caused problems. This
nweek we didn't have Quorum issues - we never /made/ it to Quorum
issues. I'm opposed to making further changes to the Quorum numbers
until we've had a chance to try out our CURRENT ruleset.

0x44;