Geoffrey Spear on Fri, 14 Dec 2007 12:18:52 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Quorum

Quorum is defined (for the game) as a number equal to a majority of
the active players (although to reach it a group of active and
inactive players together suffices).

The point is that a minority shouldn't be able to force through
whatever they want to just because the rest of the players aren't
paying attention or present.  The wikipedia article on the topic is
fairly informative.

On Dec 14, 2007 2:08 PM, Aaron Coquet <farfromunique@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Okay, so... I'm a bit lost. I remember one proposal would have passed
> (near unanimous, but for one abstain), but somehow didn't make Quorum.
>
> What is Quorum, and what's the point?
>
> --
> Aaron C
> "H. P. Lovecraft is Rock and Roll" -- Neil Gaiman
> Don't Panic!

Geoffrey Spear
http://www.geoffreyspear.com/