Aaron Coquet on Thu, 13 Dec 2007 18:03:31 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] 0x44's Refresh Proposal.

Gah! your line spacing hurts! make it STOP!

> {{
>     Amend Rule 1-4 changing
>     {{
>         An External Force may become a Player by posting a message to a
> Public Forum containing
>         a request to become a Player and a uniquely identifying name
> that e wishes to be known by.
>     }} to read {{
>        An External Force may request to become a Player by posting a
> message to a Public Forum
>        containing a request to become a Player and a uniquely
> identifying name that e wishes to be
>        known by.
>
>        An External Force becomes a player upon recognition by the
> Registrar. Recognition must be
>        granted within two ndays or ndelays.
>     }}

Couldn't this be accomplished with an appendage rather than a replacement?

>     All PEPs are granted a filthy, oily, ragged commemorative "I
> survived two straight nweeks emergencies, and all I got was this filthy,
> oily, ragged t-shirt" t-shirt.
>
>     Wooble's Refresh Proposal is passed unchanged.
>
>     Wooble's name is changed to elbooW.
>
>     Codae is deregistered and forbidden from reregistering until he has
> written a five page book report on Historical Dictators.
>
> }}
this seems silly. I like it.
--
Aaron C
"H. P. Lovecraft is Rock and Roll" -- Neil Gaiman