Justin Ahmann on Wed, 12 Dec 2007 16:52:50 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] The "No Fun" boundary

Oh, sorry... I just used the information from the wiki.  In that case, all you need to do (I hope) is vacate it to fix the quantum gamestate.

Codae

----- Original Message ----
From: 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 6:40:18 PM
Subject: Re: [s-d] [s-b] The "No Fun" boundary

Justin Ahmann wrote:
> I assign the Ministry of Questions to 0x44
The Ministry of Questions is currently open. I never took it, as my
taking it was (a) invalid, and (b) declared invalid. Billy Pilgrim then
took the Ministry of Questions, ratified the changes I performed as
Pseudo-Oracle, and then vacated the Ministry.

Furthermore, I do not believe you can assign me to the position, as
assigning a Ministry is regulated under rule 6-2.

0x44;