William Berard on Wed, 12 Dec 2007 09:38:23 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Game Action: Dictatorship of the Proletariat or quick fix to the Emergency.

On 12/12/07, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> William Berard wrote:

> >> There haven't been any objectors since I illegally took the action of
> >> revising the rule.
> >>

> > The problem is Agora's child did sumbit a similar illegal-but-accepted
> > tweak. which one is going to really happen then?
> >
> My illegal action preceded Agora's Child's action by eight minutes.

Which means that (althouth that is irrelevant now that somone
objected), it would technically be Agora's Child action that ends up
altering the rule :

Your action happens first, changing rule 1-10 to (new version of rule 1-10)
then AC's action happens, targettign a specific body of text in 1-10
that may, or may not, still be there. ( I haven't checked...)